Funancials was founded on the idea that:
Managing your money should be FUN & EASY.
If you find yourself:
- Confused about what you should do with your money
- Stressed over personal financial decisions
- Wondering how, when and where to invest
- Paralyzed by the overwhelming number of investment options
then I’m glad you stopped by!
I’ll use my experience in the banking/lending/investment/payments industries to help simplify your money-related questions. Below are a few of the topics you’ll find on Funancials. Welcome to my blog!
- CD’s are for Hypocrites
- Understanding FDIC Insurance
- Impress your Friends with these 3 Cool Payment Apps
- Online Bill Payment & Mobile Banking: Discover the Basics of Automatic Transfers
- How Should Couples Merge their Accounts?
- Top Reasons Why People Switch Banks
- Interest Rates are Irrelevant (for most)
- The Ideal Budget of a Single Guy
- Why your Finances are Gross
- You WILL NOT Save More Later
- Investing in your First Home and the Unexpected Expenses
- Why You Need to Save $84 Each Month
- I’m More Interested in Your Personal Savings Rate Than the Interest Rate on Your Personal Savings
- 2 Rules for Car-Buying and Maintaining Wealth
Credit (Credit Cards, Credit Scores, Credit Building)
- Warning! Not All 0% Interest Rates are the Same
- Where Should I Check my Credit Report?
- Lesser Known Credit Card Perks
- Is Paying an Annual Fee on a Credit Card Worth It?
- Should I Cancel my Credit Card?
- How to Stop Receiving Credit Card Offers
- 3 Tricks to Begin Building Credit
- The 5 C’s of Credit
- How to Get Approved for a Loan
- Will my Credit Score Drop if I Apply for More Credit?
- Do Better in the Stock Market Than Your Friends with this Simple Advice from Warren Buffett
- HOW Would You Invest $20,000?
- Attention Millennials, Stop Being Such Weenies!
- Where will you be when the Bond Bubble Bursts?
- How to Quickly Double Your Money
- My $10,000 is Worth More Than Yo’ Mama’s $10,000
- Watching the NBA and your Investments
- Should I Convert my 401(k) to a Roth?
- You’re an Irrational Stock Picker
- Should You Buy Stocks NOW?
- 2 Irrelevant Reasons to Buy and Sell Stocks
- Be Wary of Biweekly Mortgage Payment Services
- How To Payoff Your Mortgage Quicker
- The Actual Math Behind Paying Down Your Mortgage vs. Investing
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy?
- What’s the Difference Between Interest Rate and APR?
- Why Do Banks Sell Mortgages?
Remember, this is just the tip of the iceberg. There are many more topics to cover and articles to read. Feel free to search by category in the sidebar or subscribe via email to have fresh Funancials’ content delivered straight to your inbox.
If you have a question or if you would like to see something specific covered, please use my contact page to connect with me.
Thanks for stopping by.