A few weeks ago I played in a work-related softball game, which I haven’t done in years. My deteriorating eyesight always prevented me from partaking in any softball games. The thought of me in the outfield – ball getting lost in the lights – and ball finding my face – never seemed appealing to me. Now, post-Lasik surgery, I had zero reservations about joining the game.
Apparently hitting a softball is much like riding a bike. I went 4-5 with 3 Home Runs and was the obvious MVP (also accused of juicing). As a special thanks for my slugging, I was given a $25 Walmart Gift Card. I actually do a good bit of shopping in Walmart but the past few times I have forgotten my gift card. I’m taking it as a sign. In the spirit of “if you don’t use it, you lose it” I’m considering my gift card lost. Where it ends up is up to you.
How To Win
- Like me on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Tweet about my giveaway and add Funancials on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Follow Funancials by subscribing via email. (1 entry)
- Blog about the giveaway. (5 entries)
- Dirty Pics unorthodox, I know. But I’m alone in a hotel room as I write this. (automatic winner)