Funancials was founded on the idea that managing your money should be fun & easy.
In my experience within the banking, lending, and investment industries I have witnessed many people overwhelmed by financial decisions. Rather than complicate your already-complicated life with industry jargon and seemingly unreachable goals, it’s important to cover the basics.
Succeeding financially can be quite simple. The basic steps are:
- Earn money.
- Spend less than you earn.
- Invest the difference.
While it doesn’t necessarily matter how much you make (as long as you’re able to cover the necessities), I have found that “earning more money” is generally more desired than “earning less money.” So, this page will be dedicated to helping you do just that: earn more money.
My goal is to compile the best resources for:
- Earning more money at your primary job.
- Diversfying with multiple streams of income.
- Identifying your “true calling” so that you enjoy “working.”
- Creating passive income.
- Diving into real estate and receiving rental income.
- How to make money blogging and podcasting (or delivering content in any other form).
As of now, this page is incomplete. But, I encourage you to return sporadically to check out the radical improvements that are being made. For now, enjoy my (current) favorite resources that focus on earning more money:
Earning More Money
- Click here to visit How I Make Money Blogging. (This is an affiliate link. I receive a small payout if you buy this book. Money aside, I strongly encourage you to read this book if you want to get into blogging.)